Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Theoretical Warning

Just a thought...purely theoretical, of course....

In the off chance that you have a cooler in the trunk of your car, you might consider either removing it or at least emptying it of the contents.  Just thinking out loud here, I suspect it would be possible that the cooler could tip and dump water into the trunk of one's car.  Now, for many, who cares, right? But for others, it would suck because I know some of you in blogland keep miscellaneous books and such in your car.  Wouldn't it be a drag if the cooler dumped and basically ruined...I don't know...50 bucks worth of books?

Again, this is all hypothetical. Really.  I'm just trying to watch out for all of you forgetful people...

Hmmmmm... good thing my Amazon account is still good......

 

No comments: