Thursday, November 27, 2008

Home By Lunch

Sunday, November 23rd, 2008

For all intents and purposes, my trip was over when I finished my afterdinner coffee. The only remaining technicality was to get to the airport for my flight out at dark-thirty in the morning. I was home in metro-Detroit by 1:00pm.

All in all, the trip was exactly what is was supposed to be: fulfilling, fun, frantic, and fast-paced (for some of it anyway).

Oh wait, this is supposed to be a blog built around the letter "B". Okay, well, it was beautiful and busy. The birds (like the Chachalacas) were boisterous while the beverages were everything from bland (Bud) to bold (the Chimay). The flowers were beautiful (and even found in the occasional bowl!) and bugs boldly patterned. I could babble, but I'd better not...

Okay, a bit more. My lists, for those of you that care -
Life list (birds) - 625
Life list (beer) - 518
Texas list (life)- 273
Texas list (trip) - 95
2008 birds - 338
2008 life birds - 23
2008 Texas birds - 208

Okay, I'm done. I think......

No comments: