Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Locked Up

So Natalie and I have returned from our New England vacation.  We rolled in about 9:30 last night.  You might think that now that we are home, our time is free for whatever we want to do.

Well, you would be wrong.  

Laundry has to be done and camping gear has to aired out and then stashed for another season.  

Birds notes need to be tabulated and beer notes need to be entered into databases.  

I have to review over 900 pictures ranging from moose and beer to cannons and architectural wonders.  Whales, too.  To complicate that even more, I am, in a sense, starting over as I am now on a new machine with new software.  

To add another dimension to it all, I just ordered some more textbooks as graduate school kicks off next week. The grind (a fun grind!!) begins again!

You might say I am "locked."  I have no idea what timeline I am on with the writing for this blog.  I can't wait to do it, but I'm just not sure when I'll get it done!  

Maybe somebody has the key....


( I snagged this photo in the lobby of the historic Hotel Morgan in downtown Morgantown, West Virgina.  They are celebrating their 90th anniversary this year.)

No comments: