Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ugh

This device is amazing. 



It's called a flash drive or thumb drive. Not much bigger than your thumb (hence the name), they function as a portable storage device for computers.  Gone are the days of floppy disks and CDs. These things are awesome.

Note - they are only awesome when you know where they are.  

Somewhere in southeast Michigan, in a yet-to-be determined location, is my flash drive. Oh no, not just any flash drive.  MY flash drive........

....containing my mid-term exam.  Yup. Gone.

The professor was nice enough to allow us a take-home mid-term exam.  Due Friday at midnight, I have been working slowly but steadily on all the dimensions of this test.  Natalie and I both agree that take-homes are a bit more challenging.  Knowing this, I have been chipping away at it instead of one prolonged writing session.

With the device now AWOL, I get to start over.

Oh wait. I know what you're saying.  "Paul, you're smart. Surely, you have it backed-up on your computer at home....'

Yeah, well. If you'll excuse me, I have some writing to do.....


No comments: