Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Home

Whew.  We made it!

Natalie and I have returned from our honeymoon!  It is certainly my hope to journal about our adventures and post them here. In fact, I used the plane ride home from Las Vegas (our starting and ending point) to get a headstart.

Unfortunately, life is already throwing lemons. I am eyeball's deep in stuff at work, my car is in the shop, grad school has started even though I don't have my books yet, and we still have Christmas decorations to put away (we left on December 26th). In fact, that is just the beginning!  I'll manage all of it, I just don't know when I can process some photos, do some more writing, and post everything.

In the meantime, here is a pic from our trip.  I won't tell you where it is just yet.  You'll have to wait a tad, but if you know your plant life and you know your national parks, you can figure it out. 


2 comments:

david boon said...

death valley?

Paul said...

Almost! A few hours to the south is Joshua Tree National Park. Every bit as neat...