Monday, December 22, 2014

Ta-Daaaaah!

If you have ever paid attention to a magician, they often seem to say "Ta-daaaah" at the end of a trick that has gone well. This would contrast with "Oh...., uh....ahhhhh, call a paramedic please" after something goes really wrong.

So I'll say it -  "Ta-daaaah!"

I would argue things have gone well over the past few months.  Weddings. Grad schools. Life in general.  

What have I been up to?

Natalie and I got married! How cool is that? You can read about it here.  We' re available as wedding consultants, by the way. Mind you, we won't do a damn thing beyond telling you how to have a great wedding. After all, that is what consultants are all about. Brain power.  Our price structure begins are $250 a hour.....

I've been to Wheeling, West Virginia. No, not really. Well, really. No....not. Okay, sort of.  Not 2014 Wheeling. How about 1850's Wheeling?  

Let me start over. I built Wheeling, West Virginia...for my Digital Cultural Heritage class.  My team had to re-create 1850's  Wheeling using the amazing Google software SketchUp.  In the end, I think we did pretty well!