Wednesday, July 9, 2014

More Ooooohs and Aaaaahhhhs...

Ever since I can remember, the Trenton Fireworks have been on the 4th of July.  The days of our family's secure parking spot at Riverside Hospital are long gone, but a few years ago, I was introduced to a secret place on Grosse Ile. I'd tell ya where it is, but I'd have to kill ya.....

Anyhow, I snagged more pics.  For the record, all accounts suggest this was the best fireworks for Trenton in a very long time, if not ever.

 It was an explosive show. 

Sorry, I couldn't pass that up.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased here.  More of the same - two second exposure, f8, ISO 100 with the rig on a tripod using a remote trigger.   You can click on any picture for a better view.





 

2 comments:

Mark Wloch said...

Awesome. Especially like the top photo with the fiery red water.

Paul said...

Thanks! I agree - the top photo is the best of the bunch. In fact, given the hundreds of fireworks images from the last few years, I can say it is my best ever.

It really is quite easy. Under these circumstances, you just have to hope for some good timing.