Sunday, September 1, 2013

"B" For Baseball

As some of you know, this blog is all about "B" things.  I guess this post, with scenes from the Detroit Tiger's Comerica Park, is a continuation of that idea.  "B" for baseball.

I could have been a professional ball player. I just lacked skill and determination.  That's it.  Now,  I enjoy watching a game now and then. To be honest, I don't even know who half the players are.  Its just fun to watch.

Getting to the park is certainly fun, too. With time to kill before the recent bout between the Tigers and the Oakland A's, a walk around the 'ole ball field with Nat's mom made for some fun, pre-game shooting.  Nat and her dad stayed behind at the seats. They missed out on the fun, as far as we are concerned!

For no particular reason,  I find black-and-white images more alluring here. 








No comments: